Harmon's Electric was started in 1984. The company incorporated in the state of Oklahoma as a privately held company in 2000. Ernie Harmon, founder, President, and Master Electrician, has grown the company to provide Oil field services, Industrial services, and Commercial services.
Today we have additional family members, Tyler Harmon (son), Chief Operations Officer, and Jennifer Bauman (daughter), Chief Financial Officer, running the day to day business operations. Ernie focuses on developing new business and maintaining the great relationships with our current Customers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a "can do" (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make customers and employees feel valued and appreciated
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with "me"
- Maintain training for employees to stay compliant with both OSHA and our Customers policies